Monday, April 11, 2011

What a day!

I just got back home, which was around 11:00 am. Didn't do much homework because I was out with my cousins, went shopping with my mom, and went to my grandparent's.
All of that was sudden, so I wasn't really prepared. :')

I just finished a 100-page book called Animal Farm which I read yesterday and today. I found it pretty good. I had to read it as it's a school-kinda-thing. But, I'd prefer reading fiction more though.
Then, my teacher asked me to collect the books from the class after they're done reading...
How nice. Considering, I must take care of them all, and give it back to her neatly. I like that assignment.
Not.

But, the fact she thinks I'm THAT responsible makes me smile. (:

Anyway, I have to go to sleep now and do my homework in 30 minutes.

Cherio.. <3

3 comments:

  1. Aw, your Monday doesn't sound like it was fun. But I was sick, so I guess mine was worse. But, then again, I got to eat ice-cream, and that's always good. So, I don't know what I'm saying anymore.

    Also, uhm, yes. What?

    And I didn't know Ms. Dina asked you to do that. That kind of does suck. But you are responsible! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, you ate ice-cream. I'm sure it made you feel better. :P

    And, that's really sweet of you to call me responsible. O:)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did! And then I played Halo which made me feel even better!

    And it's the truth hun!

    xx

    ReplyDelete