Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello again..

This is my second blog, obviously. And, I'm not really sure of what to say today. The main reason I decided to start blogging, is because my friend requested me to. I think that's a pretty good idea, considering I like writing stuff down.
So, I just finished reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows for the third time, and I still feel like it's my first! 
To be honest, I can't believe this is the last Harry Potter book/movie. It doesn't seem right that something that has affected me and so many other people of my generation could, in a few years, fade into obscurity in the midst of pop culture...
Now enough about my depression towards Harry Potter's end.

I'm about to start reading a book called "Mercy" by Rebecca Lim, so I'm excited for that... 
I bought this book practically because I find it depressing. I don't know why sad books are my favorite; there's something different about them. In my honest opinion, it catches a reader's attention.

So, anyway... This blog is extremely boring. Sorry! But, that's the only thing that I'll be talking about today.

Bye, bye!

2 comments: