Sunday, April 24, 2011

Early Blog.

I'm going to write this one early as I don't think I'll be able to write it anytime today.
It's 11:00 am so good morning.

Hope you're having a terrific week and just wanted to spring up to wish you a Happy Easter.



I'm having a blast spending time with my family and I can't wait till I get back to school, finish the quarter and enjoy summer!!! :)

Although I have no idea how I'll spend it or what I'll do but as long as I don't wake up early for school then I'm all set!

I think I'll be taking SAT lessons in the summer though. Which totally brings my spirit down, but it's no problem. I'll be bored sometimes...

I learned how to make Butterbeer cupcakes which turned out to be amazing!
If you haven't heard that name before and at some point find it familiar, check out this site: http://www.squidoo.com/butterbeer-cupcakes
I didn't have some of the ingredients but it still was one hell of a dessert. 

The reason I made it is because I like the idea it's a part of the Harry Potter series and also, I wanted to make something for my family on Easter. 


Anyway, here is an image so you can see how awesome it is.








Good bye. <3

1 comment:

  1. That looks yummy. I want one. Please? *looks up at the screen with puppy-dog eyes*

    ReplyDelete