Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Mind in Metaphors! =)


It's crazy to think about something so simple as "Life". You just think of how billions of people have been born, lived, and died on the same planet. Think about it, it's as if the same car was passed through the same family, generation after generation, for BILLIONS of years. Would you leave it the same? Or would you get some new tires, a new engine, a fresh new coat of paint, new windows, and some badass subs? I'm thinking the latter, considering we'll be worried about impressing others with our cars the most. So think of it like this; maybe, you can get all of those new things for the world, year after year, just like the car, and constantly make it newer? Better?

That, right there, is enough motivation to make tomorrow better for somebody, for me, for my family, for the people I love. So yes, if I only had 10 pounds, and you wanted/needed 10, I'd give it to you. Friendship. It's what I believe in. It's what keeps me going everyday. I try to tell every person I know that he/she is amazing, and address every adult with respect. I think of them like OG's. You'd show the higher generation respect if they had guns, wouldn't you? Well, if they had guns, wouldn't you be wishing they didn't? That's what mothers and fathers are. OG's without guns. Consider yourselves lucky you have it THIS easy.

There are a lot of girls, guys, whatever out there that think they've found love, tried it out, and ended up heartbroken. It's terrible, because every heartbroken person breaks another heart, and so forth. That will end up in the world being a brokenhearted place, and I just can't have that.
Think of it like this; Your life is one giant puzzle. You search and search to find the right pieces that fit your life perfectly. You have house pieces, car pieces, clothes pieces, job pieces, and love pieces. There are a lot of love pieces, considering how much love is in the world. If you try a piece on a Jigsaw puzzle and it doesn't fit, you put it down and try another. You don't sit there and whine, cry, and sulk about it. It'll be okay. Yes, you can miss them, but if they broke up with you or caused you to leave them, then why are they worth your sadness and pain? YOU are #1 on YOUR priority list. Not some dude. Some hoe. YOU. That means when someone besides your family hurts you, keep in mind they don't HAVE to be in your life. So why not push them out? It seems totally necessary to me, and to you too if you think about it. That will result in you being surrounded by people that love you and make you happy, not a dark cloud of pain.
Screw pain! <3

So, yeah. I thought of making this blog a long one. :)

 bye bye.  

2 comments:

  1. Best blog post eva! Seriously, I loved it. =) You should write more things like this! Love ya!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terry. I love you too. ♥

    ReplyDelete