Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I've always wanted a...

Fish. Yes, a fish.
We got it today when we were on that Biology trip to some garden here in Egypt. Isn't it awesome? The main reason me and my twin sister bought it is because our baby brother loves fish. Also, it looked extremely pretty.
We decided to get it and show our "parents" we're responsible enough to take care of it. It's a fighter fish. Meaning, if you put it in a tank with any other kind of fish, it would "somehow" kill it!

I totally love it. And, we even named it Rosie. Because, well... It's a long story.


Today was fun. And, I'd just like to point out... My friend Terry's class is going on that trip tomorrow.
We spent like 30 mins. So, SHE shouldn't be absent.

I'm sure she'll like going there too, because, it's filled with beautiful plants and flowers; very clean area.

I'm going to spend the whole morning in Diwan tomorrow.

Pinch me, I must be dreaming... :P

I hope my class doesn't act like children there, because, then... Our teacher would  take us there every now and then.

Now, I gotta bounce.


Cya tomorrow. <3


2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm glad you had fun!
    Where exactly did you go? :P

    I'm glad you had a good day today, and I'm sure your fish is the prettiest fish in the whole world, except for maybe my first fish who was called Fatso.
    Don't judge. She was pregnant and I was like 8...XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fatso. LOLOL.

    I totally understand. And, it's a nice name in any case... ;)

    ReplyDelete