Friday, April 22, 2011

"Gotta get down on Friday!"

Hi again. I'm sorry the past blog was extremely short. It wasn't even interesting to read.
I think this one will be as short too cause I'm using my Blackberry, not my PC. 




The weather was quite fine today, my brother fed our farm donkey and it was cute. xD


He has always been a huge fan of animals, but that's kinda obvious 'cause all babies like that kind of thing...


I wish I had an interesting topic to talk about today, but I sadly don't.


My Irish friend told me she'll finish school in May 4th! Can you believe it? We still have 1-2 months to go.


I'm kind of jealous now. But okay!




Can you tell I'm spacing a lot to make this blog look longer? I'm sure you do. I try to be tricky but I always seem to fail.


Hope you're going to have a great Easter with your family and friends and pets, all that.


Bye! 

1 comment:

  1. I know! Everyone is finishing in May! SO NOT FAIR!

    I'm so happy that you had fun with Youssii at the farm, Hun!

    ReplyDelete