Saturday, April 23, 2011

Change is something you can always count on.

I'm really tired of seeing so much ungratefulness and griping. 

I guarantee that your life could be a lot more difficult than what it is.


Wait until you're out of highschool, and out of your parents house. Then you'll have to worry about having a job, paying rent, and bills. 

Stop arguing about what you don't have and cherish what you do have. 

 
Stop saying people treat you like crap, stop and think how you treat them. 

 
You should stop worrying about who hates you and start worrying about why you even care. 

 
You should also be glad that you have parents instead of whining about how much they won't let you do, maybe they are just looking out for you? 

I say this because I have changed who I am over the past month. I'm sick of peoples arguing and griping, and everything else. I care about who likes me, I don't care about who doesn't like me. 

 
I just don't have enough time to care about that anymore.


I don't talk crap behind peoples back, I don't make up rumors. And I damn sure don't lie. And I don't have any desire to associate myself with people who do any of these things. 

Just saying. >.<

1 comment:

  1. Cool story, bro.

    Just kidding. All you said was true, and yeah, you're awesome and yeah. Xx

    ReplyDelete