Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA? I think so.

Hey, there. My name's Randa. I never really blogged before, but I'll start blogging now!
I love my life. I'm a pescetarian. I have amazing friends that accept me for who I am. No matter how weird and unusual I normally act. I'm not much of a movie-kind of person. I'd prefer reading books, and using my imagination to create a movie for myself. I love Harry Potter books, and series. I enjoy talking about it with this amazing girl, that happens to be one of my dearest friends. She's awesome, and I'm so glad we're friends.
Writing poems or just writing stuff down helps me a lot. I feel a weight lifting off my chest when I express how I feel, even if no body's reading it. I'm really rude and harsh sometimes when someone offends me or my family. I don't just let it go. I never knew how to keep my mouth shut. I try to be as sweet as possible to people I don't know personally. But sometimes, it just doesn't seem to be good enough. I live in an environment where humanity isn't always there. I live with people that only care about their religion and nothing else. I don't really give much attention to these kind of people. I try to live my life the way I want it. And, it's all working out!
I have a small baby brother that is basically everything to me. I had a cat that lived with me for 7 years, but died a while back..
I love animals! All of them. Which is probably why I stopped eating meat when I was old enough to realize what's good for me.


Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this extremely boring blog. I thought of introducing a bit about myself.

-Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is great hun! Can't wait to read your next thirty posts! Love ya!
    -Terry xx

    ReplyDelete