Friday, April 29, 2011

Just another Friday.

Without realizing it, i have been blogging for about almost a month. 

I wonder since when YOU started reading my blog.

I wonder how many anonymous readers out there reads my blog frequently.

I wonder if these people actually exist.

I wonder how many random people drop by at my blog daily.

I wonder how much have I improved since the day I started to blog until now.

I wonder how long more will I continue writing in this blog.

I wonder how many people hate my blog.

I wonder why are you actually reading THIS.


Being a blogger, it's not as easy as it seems. But fun because you're doing it too, Terry. Especially being a public blog blogger. It means you're responsible for what you type in your every post in your blog. Fortunately I dont write much about world issues; not even politics but mostly on my personal life happenings and feelings, therefore the risk of offending others and being involved in lawsuits are absolutely near to ZERO; perhaps0.00000000% of chance. It's not even famous, for god's sake; why the hell am i thinking so much? Honestly, i prefer to stay this way because being a famous blogger is not my cup of tea.

Perhaps one day you will be notified that Randa H. FINALLY have decided to STOP blogging. Well, i don't know when the day will come; I am not even sure if such day will actually come but for now, I am still blogging for me, myself, you and everyone out there who loves or hates me. Why? Because I know you want to read about me! Otherwise, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU READING RIGHT UP TO THIS WORD HERE? 

:P
Alright, enough of my lame-ness. But honestly, will you stop reading already?

Also, I saw the Royal wedding, and it was amazing. I totally loved it.
I think they make an amazing couple. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment