Friday, April 15, 2011

Life's a pain.

I went to the pool with my brother, father, and sister today. It was fun, considering we stayed in the water for 20 minutes. I guess we should have came earlier. But, we didn't. My brother didn't want to get out of the pool which was kind of funny. I don't know why he likes the water so much. It's probably because he's obsessed with this animated movie, Finding Nemo.

Some people don't really like the movie because of Ellen DeGeneres's role as Dory.

Why? Because she's married... 
To a woman.


So, I don't really understand how people could hate on a movie just because one of the co-stars' a lesbian.

She really is an awesome person, basically because she didn't care if her fans hated on her or not. She just did what she thought was right.

So many people are against lesbians/gays and always label them as 'weird'.
Why?
I wonder all the time...


It doesn't seem fair living in a world where there is no freedom to do whatever a person pleases.

How people can bully me because I'm "different" in their point of view.


Sometimes I wish people wouldn't be so close-minded, and accept people for who they are. And, respect their choices.




But, life really is a pain sometimes. But who knows? Maybe someday they'll have the freedom to do whatever they want.

So yeah, the point is; live and let live. Stop driving into other people's life. They don't need you in it.
Or, your messed up advices.


If they want to be gay, it's their choice. NOT YOURS.




Kthanksbai.






 

 

2 comments:

  1. Tarek loves the water too!

    And you are so right hun! (As usual!) Keep being awesome. Kthanksbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you. are. amazing.

    Kthanksbai...

    :')

    ReplyDelete