Thursday, April 14, 2011

My sister's Birthday!

So, I went to the book store today. Bought the three books I wanted, and my day turned out to be perfect.

I didn't do much when I got back from school though, considering my laptop's charger is busted and I constantly keep using my phone.

Atleast I'm able to go online, you know?


My older sister's birthday is today! So happy birthday to her.
Someone bought her 2 gold fish as a gift, and she suggested to put it with Rosie. Lol...

So, in the morning.. She'd find both of her fishes dead.


That would be sad): and I'd start to dislike Rosie.

I made up a birth date for her and it is 31st of July because it's JK Rowling and Harry Potter's birthday.

I know I might sound obsessed but whatever!

Anyway, I'll be going now cause my hand's kinda hurting me now.

Byeee.

Also, I'd like to point out: I wasn't invited to my sister's birthday party. >.<

I KNOW!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Seriously? You weren't invited? I thought you were? Anyway, Happy Birthday again to Lara! And I hope Rosie doesn't kill her goldfish...XP

    ReplyDelete