Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back on track(:

For a second there, I thought I won't be able to blog today. But apparently, I'm using an iPhone, oh well.

By the way Terry ( if you'll be reading this today ), I'm sorry for signing off earlier today without a goodbye, I got disconnected and had to go to my granny's. Sorry hun!x

So, this won't be a long blog.... But I'll try my best to keep it interesting!

Tomorrow and after tomorrow's gonna be fun, considering I have 2 PE lessons and Sports day afterwards.

You know, I'm not much of a sports person. It's not really my thing. But I like participating with others. Sort of...

The reason I stopped playing sports is because of this accident that happened to me when I was about, 8.
I was riding my electric scooter one summer day with my sister and she was the one driving
it..

We were in a compound in the North Coast. So basically, over there, there's plenty of road bumps. I do not know why, but there is.. She was driving real fast. So, we fell. I fell first and broke my front teeth... It was awful.

So anyway, I know that doesn't really have anything to do with sports. But I always feel like something bad will happen.

But, sports day isn't that bad so I'm sure nothing terrible will happen to me. :P

Well, bye now!"

2 comments:

  1. I think that the part of the story about when you broke your teeth was put at the end by mistake..but it doesn't matter :)

    And no problem hun! And we'll have so much fun tomorrow. Maybe. I hope. Yes we will! Also, we'll win. Okay, even I can't believe that. But we'll try to win and that's what matters! XP xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was a mistake! :s

    I know, right! yes we will. xxx

    ReplyDelete