Friday, April 8, 2011

TGIF!

Hey!

So that sports day I was talking about a few days ago turned out to be fine, I guess.
Of course it wasn't as fun as I expected it to be, because my friend wasn't there.. but that's okay.
If she didn't have any reasons, and just didn't want to come, I would have wanted to catch her in a dark alley and well, dump her body in a suitable area.
Just kidding, Terry!

My other friends were there, which was kind of cool considering I had company.
It was a long day and the weather was sunny. But, better than last year.


It was fun basically because my team was winning. At first...
We really did have a chance of becoming first place, but well... Team activities' isn't really our thing.
I loved how cheerful Dr. Lillian was, Terry!
I'm sure we could have won if you were there. You're like a good luck charm.


Anyways, it was a good day. Even though we didn't win.




I don't really know what else to say in this blog, but I hope you're having a great Friday!
Bye now. :')

2 comments:

  1. Should I be scared of going into dark places with you now?
    And I'm kind of the opposite of a good luck charm but thanks for saying that. :) And hey, you never know, our team could have still won! We'll see.
    Love ya XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you shouldn't be scared. :D
    I love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete