Monday, April 4, 2011

Can I brag for a minute?

I just want to brag about how lucky I am to have such incredible friends.
I want to inform everyone in this living-world how amazing my friends, and family are.
I be-friend people very easily, but the feelings aren't always the same...
Inside of me, I have a few cherished in my heart. Others are just people who I like talking to, or hanging out with. But my close friends are everything to me.

I have a few friends from many countries and I'm so grateful I got to know them. I know others that attend school with me, everyday... We're always together. Talking about absolutely anything that always seems to amuse us.


But, I hate the people I go to school with, some of them I would love to strangle the hell out of, and I plan to if I would catch them in a dark alley or a small space, that would be suitable to dump their body, where it could then decay, and maggots could feed until your bones disintegrate into nothing, and there's nothing left... I know that sounds harsh, but everyone has a little evil in them, right?

Truth be told, they don't really "bully" me or anything. Just annoy. It's a very normal thing here in Egypt, but it's not for me!

I hate it when people just "try" and annoy me or my friends. It pisses me off like crazy.

So, anyway. The conclusion of this blog is; I don't care who the hell you are. Annoy my friends. Die....

Kbye.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I hope I'm not one of those people that you dream about strangling in dark alleys...;)
    Love ya hun! And we all have evil and hatred in us. :P

    ReplyDelete